Your use of this website is subject to the conditions and qualifications described below. By using this website you agree to accept these terms and conditions:
- No Warranties. All documents, files or data accessible on or through this web site (this term includes, but is not limited to, this page, linked pages and sub pages), agencies, departments, boards, commissions and offices are provided solely to facilitate public access to information. We provided current and accurate information on this web site, but it is not a guarantee of any materials or information on this website. We provide documents, files, and/or data accessible on or through this web site “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, accuracy, currency, reliability, omissions or completeness. We shall not be liable for any claim for damages, including lost profits, consequential or punitive damages, exemplary, incidental, indirect or special damages, relating in any way to the documents, files or other data accessible on or through this web site, including, but not limited to, claims arising out of or related to electronic access or the transmission of data or viruses. The content of this web site is subject to change without notice.
- Links To Other Resources and Websites. Links from this website to other local, state and/or federal agencies, as well as links to other organizations. This linking does not constitute any endorsement of or support for any webpage, site, organization, products, policies, services or information.
- No Legal or Other Notice. Communications via this web site shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal or official notice. No communications using this web site shall be deemed to constitute legal or official notice for any purpose.
- Commercial Use Prohibited. This website and the contents are intended only for the individual, non-commercial use of website users. No user of this website may resell, republish, print, download or copy any portion of this website or the contents for commercial use without the prior written consent, except that reasonable copying or printing of its contents for individual, non-commercial use is permitted.
- Security. For website security and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, our computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, deny service, otherwise cause damage, or access non-public information. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Infrastructure Protection Act of 1993. Information regarding possible violations of law may be provided to law enforcement officials.